Reduce fear and improve interpersonal communications, negotiating and public speaking skills.
• How to be authentic and comfortable discussing your art in social situations
• How to successfully pitch your work or ask for money in meetings with presenters and funders
• Strategies for identifying specific goals and objectives in order to more effectively and accurately represent yourself and your work.
• Personalized feedback and guidance on content, verbiage, physical behavior and body language
WORKSHOP STRUCTURE & LOGISTICS:
• Lectures, small group activities, and role playing exercises
• Facilitated by a communications specialist with extensive experience training artists in public speaking and leadership skills
• One day workshop
• For up to 20 artists of all disciplines and all career stages
What People Are Saying
“These types of skills are critical to our success, but are rarely mentioned—let alone taught—elsewhere.”
–Workshop Participant, Kansas City
"This workshop forced me to face my demons. The constructive feedback was incredibly helpful and it was fascinating to see the difference between what I am trying to say and how it is perceived."
–Workshop Participant, NYC
Apr 26 – Apr 26
Apr 29 – Apr 29
Contact a Workshop Manager to bring a workshop to your community!