Internet for Artists
Online and offline strategies for building community, marketing, increasing efficiency and generating income
• Developing a personalized, goal-based strategy for your online presence
• Expanding your online presence through social networking and media sharing
• What makes a good website, including making "sticky" websites and seach engine optimization
• Online tools for optimizing personal organization and efficient administration
• E-commerce and crowd funding
• Access to an online Internet Tools Handbook
WORKSHOP STRUCTURE & LOGISTICS:
• Peer-to-peer exercises on participants' web presence
• Lectures, small group breakout sessions, and one-on-one consultations
• Facilitated by a team of four to five trained artist leaders
• Offered as a two and a half day weekend workshop. Selected content can be condensed to a one-day variation.
• For up to 24 artists of all disciplines, at all stages of their careers, and with varying levels of technical competence
What people are saying
"After attending the Workshop I went home, I made my homepage, I set up all my missing social media, I set my goal, I launched my first project yesterday. People are responding left and right and are blowing my mind! Thank you for everything! This workshop was just what I needed."
– Jamila Hooker, Workshop Participant
Apr 26 – Apr 26
Apr 29 – Apr 29
Contact a Workshop Manager to bring a workshop to your community!